TATE & LYLE – CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST WITH TURKISH
Location: Lodz, LD, PL
Company: Tate & Lyle
At Tate & Lyle, we believe our people are our secret ingredient and people that join us will fuel and contribute to our success. Our vision is to be the leading provider of specialty food ingredients and solutions. We provide ingredients and solutions to the food, beverage and other industries, operating from more than 30 locations around the world. We turn raw materials into distinctive, high quality ingredients. These ingredients and solutions add taste, texture, nutrition and increased functionality to products that millions of people around the world use or consume every day.
Currently we are looking for exceptional Customer Service Specialist with Turkish language to join our Global Shared Services in Łódź (Poland)
• Order processing for national and international business including:
• Regular follow of all customer orders in SAP,
• Shipping date coordination with customer, production planning department and logistic & export department,
• Close cooperation with finance, master data and credit management team,
• Register complaints .
• Ensure that the best possible solution is provided for the customer in order to meet our OTIF KPI,
• Development of a strong customer relationship to become a source of information to TL& about customers,
• Build effective relationships with T&L internal departments (transport & production planning, account managers, product managers, quality and finance departments) as well as with your customer service colleagues in other countries.
• Fluency in English and Turkish (necessary condition),
• Higher education (min. Bachelor’s degree),
• Good knowledge of the SAP system,
• Knowledge of the supply chain is welcome,
• High interpersonal skills, facilitating networking and maintaining relationships with customers,
• Ability to work in a team,
• Conscientiousness and commitment to the job.
In addition to the competitive salary we offer:
- work in welcoming, stimulating and energetic environment
- extensive development opportunities and programs (vertical & horizontal promotions, foreign assignments, projects, broad range of internal & external trainings)
- comprehensive pack of benefits including:
- Private medical care,
- MyBenefit platform,
- Lunch subsidy,
- Discount card for selected restaurants,
- Languages assistance program,
- Fresh fruit 3 times per week,
- Delicious coffee every day,
- Integration events,
- Activities in Charity Team, First Aid Team, Emergency Team, Active Team and Eco Team,
- Personal trainer,
- Dietary consultations.
İlanın orijinali ve başvuru yapmak için tıklayınız.