PHILIP MORRIS – PEOPLE & CULTURE (HR) OPS SPECIALIST
People & Culture (HR) Ops Specialist – Turkish Speaker
Be part of a revolutionary change!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. When you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
We are looking to recruit:
• an independent problem solver with good ability to set priorities, collaborative and customer oriented;
• an experienced user of Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel (ability to create macros is preferred), SAP knowledge is a strong asset;
• an excellent Turkish and English Speaker;
• an ambitious person ready to develop within HR area;
• previous experience in HR area (especially administration, reporting and payroll service) is desirable;
• continuous improvement approach would be a strong asset.
Rise to the challenge
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join us in People & Culture (HR) Department in Krakow, Poland.
As a People & Culture Ops Specialist, you will:
• execute HR operations in full compliance with legal requirements and company procedures;
• generate standard and complex reports; • maintain and audit employees’ personal data;
• coordinate and perform payroll related activities;
• provide guidance to Philip Morris employees on key employee processes;
• recommend and implement continuous improvement activities;
• support deployment of Employee Experience initiatives and projects.
• private medical care together with dental care
• SODEXO Lunch pass card
• remote work opportunity
• life and disability insurance • employee pension program
• possibility to choose other benefits (cafeteria plan ‘My Benefits’)
• leave and holiday benefits
• wide range of trainings, optional language courses, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
Join a global market leader
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Technology (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Apply online in English Please note that only online applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
İlanın orijinali ve başvuru yapmak için tıklayınız.